We believe that everyone deserves great photos of their brand new bundle of joy and/or celebrating a high school senior. This is what we live for to create for you, it is why we became photographers.
When you choose our studio to photograph these amazing and one of a kind moments we know your investing in us. We offer a fun, safe, and wonderful place that allows us to create freely and you as a senior to just relax and be yourself without judgment. This experience with our studio is one of a kind and by having these memories captured its life changing for you. No more regrets.
We know professional photography is expensive and we hear it time and time again “your too expensive” or “your out of my budget”. But lets be honest, we got bills to pay too! So now, we are taking away that excuse for at least the next month!
We are opening up just 10 spots for Newborn and 10 spots for Senior shoots that we call “Name your own price shoots”.
You read that correctly, email us to let us know what you are wanting (newborn or senior) and what you want to pay. That’s it. It’s that simple. No reasonable offer will be refused. If your offer seems a little unreasonable, we will let you know what collection will hopefully work best for all of us based on the budget you give us to work with.
As a reference, our standard session fee is $125. The sessions are completely customized based based on you! (You can book standard collections as well of course if you wish.)
- We are starting by offering only 10 slots from now until May 31, 2016.
- If doing a senior session we HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup (and hair) done by a professional salon. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to huge results from your session.
- Sessions are scheduled Tuesday through Friday, and some Saturdays starting at 10am.
- A reasonable offer is one that you are happy to pay, and that we are happy to receive. Keep in mind that we must still cover our expenses.This is how we pay our bills so we hope to make some money as that would be awesome!
- We do offer products such as albums, canvas prints, metal prints, acrylic blocks and more.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks, cash and PayPal. Once your offer is accepted, we will invoice you and send you our client agreement. There is a 50% retainer on all sessions. The remainder will be due prior to the session time.
- We promise you an awesome experience no matter what you pay or what session you choose.